All photography provided by Jared Chambers
About the book:
Grant Writing 101: Your Essential Guide to NonProfit Grant Acquisition is a guidebook outlining the step-by-step process of constructing a grant proposal. Filled with tips and recommendations, this 63-page e-book will demystify the complex and oftentimes confusing process of obtaining grant funding. Even if you’ve never written a grant before, this indispensable guide will teach you how to effectively research grant opportunities, understand the right types of funding for your nonprofit, and put together a successful proposal. The book will also give you the knowledge to confidently communicate and maintain relationships with funders. Grant Writing 101 is a complete reference book filled with numerous samples and resources, including links to funding websites, writing workshops, and databases.
- Where to find grant opportunities and how to understand the different types of grants available.
- Why it’s crucial to search for funding that aligns with your nonprofit’s mission and vision.
- The five things to look for when determining the best grant opportunities for your organization.
- The components and principles of a successful grant proposal.
- The benefits of program evaluation and simple methods of program evaluation.
- The do’s and don’ts of communicating with grant funders.
- How the economy has changed the grant process.
- And much more…
- Review questions and exercises at the end of each chapter to help guide you though the process and apply what you’ve learned.
- Comments and quotes from nonprofit organizations and foundations offering additional tips and advice.